Booz Allen makes technical and strategic recommendations to clients in the public and private sector on the usage of and plans to use artificial intelligence for government and business applications.
To complement the AI policy research, Booz Allen tasked the Capstone team to conduct additional policy research and provide insight about:
- Relationships between the existence of institutionalized (by nation state, market, region, sector) AI policy and prevalence of AI usage in the private and public sector
- Relationships between existing democracy indices and the existence/degree of AI policy institutionalization
- Relationships between existing country data indices and the existence/degree of AI adoption and usage
- Organizations with strong guiding principles and the degree to which they use or adopt AI in their daily duties
- The biggest AI ethics concerns from influencers in AI community.