Please join Columbia SIPA, the Center on Japanese Economy & Business, and the Columbia Business School for a panel discussion on International Central Bank Cooperation and Coordination Practice.
- Hiroshi Nakaso, Former Deputy Governor, Bank of Japan
- Guy Debelle, Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of Australia
- Simon Potter, Executive Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Patricia Mosser, Director, Central Banking and Financial Policy@ SIPA
- Takatoshi Ito, Professor of International and Public Affairs
To register to attend please click here.
The discussion will be held at Columbia Business School and is co-sponsored by Columbia SIPA and CJEB.