Please click here to view the summary of the session.
Senior Fellow at Bruegel
A book discussion of the extraordinary policy actions by central banks, particularly the ECB, during the last decade. Author Francesco Papadia, Senior Fellow at Bruegel, is joined by Bill Dudley, recently retired New York Fed President, Jens Nordvig, CEO of ExAnteData and Brian Sack, Chief Economist, The D.E. Shaw Group, and moderated by Patricia Mosser, Columbia SIPA.
Central Banking in Turbulent Times was written in cooperation with Tuomas Valimaki.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
1 pm to 2:30 pm
International Affairs Building, RM1501
- Francesco Papadia, Senior Fellow, Bruegel
- Bill Dudley, Former President, New York Fed
- Jens Nordvig, CEOE, ExAnteData
- Brian Sack, Chief Economist, The D.E. Shaw Group
- Patricia Mosser, Columbia SIPA