1. Select the appropriate program. If applying to multiple programs, you must submit separate applications to each in order to be considered. However, you may NOT apply to both the MIA and MPA (two year full time) programs.
2. Fill out each section of the application. Please read the instructions carefully; some sections of the application do not apply to every program, and should be left blank if so indicated.
3. Pay the application fee when you submit.
4. Give your recommenders ample time to submit their letters of recommendation. You must use the email request form on the application but you should also speak with them separately.
5. Upload both the resume/CV and the quantitative/language resume.
6. Upload your personal statement and be sure to answer all questions.
7. Please note that we now accept and encourage unofficial transcripts to be uploaded. If you will be sending a hard copy, please upload a document stating this information.
8. Please self-report all test scores required. We do not require official test scores to be received when applying.
9. For instructions on how to complete the paper application, please feel free to contact our office at 212-854-6216 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we strongly recommend that you apply online.