SIPAMAIL on Microsoft Office 365
Welcome to SIPAMAIL
SIPA staff have access to SIPAMAIL on Office 365, which offers integrated solution for audio and video conferencing, shared calendaring and mailboxes. It offers richly formatted web based accessibility to email and all other tools. It has integrated Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution for compliance with the University policies and federal laws.
Configuring Email Clients and Mobile Devices
Configuration information can also be found at the Office 365 portal (see screenshot below).
- Training videos are available on the web portal when you login to Office 365.
- Lynda.com - Office 365.
Security Policies at CU
- All mobile devices will require a 4-digit PIN to unlock.
- All mobile devices will lock after 5 minutes of inactivity unless the user has a shorter interval already set.
- Email Passwords match the CU password policy – 8-64 characters. It must contain at least three of the following character types: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numerals, or special characters/symbols.
- Passwords will expire every 180 days.
For assistance, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SIPAIT Help Desk at 212-854-0112.