School of International and Public Affairs Student Association
SIPASA is SIPA's principal student government body. It is the liaison between the SIPA student body, Office of Student Affairs, and the Columbia University administration. It aims to improve the overall student experience at SIPA by:
- Representing varied student interests to the administration
- Assisting in the formation of new student groups and budget allocation
- Ensuring access to internal school facilities and SIPA merchandise
- Mobilizing resources for organizing student orientation
- Planning and executing the annual SIPA social calendar
- Raising funds for the class gift and scholarships
Every position within SIPASA is an elected post, filled through a democratic election process, held during late November/early December. The term is from January to December.
Phone: (212) 854-5424
Fax: (212) 854-5780
Please visit us in Room 607 IAB during our Office Hours.