|Summer 2020- N/A||Fall 2020||Spring 2021||Total|
|Medical Insurance (may be waived by domestic students)||1,400||2,276||3,676|
|Health Service Fee||610||610||1,220|
|SIPA IT/AV Fee||180||180||360|
|University Facilities Fee||531||531||1,062|
|Student Activity Fee||60||60||120|
|Total Direct Costs (charged by Columbia University)||32,583||33,459||66,147|
ESTIMATED Indirect Costs
|Total Estimated Indirect Costs||10,776||13,611||24,387|
TOTAL ESTIMATED COST
- Not all tuition and fees have been approved yet by the Columbia University Board of Trustees. The figures above for Direct Costs are estimates as of June 17, 2020.
- All students' first semester of enrollment at Columbia University will be charged a $105 Document Fee (formerly known as Transcript Fee).
- International students must pay:
- medical insurance
- $110 per semester International Students Fee
- $103 I-20 fee only during their first semester of enrollment
- Total Estimated Cost of Attendance includes both direct and indirect costs.
- Direct costs are those charged by Columbia University. The tuition and fees indicated above are for the stated year only. All tuition and fees assume full-time attendance; your costs may vary if you do not enroll full-time. Additional tuition charges for enrollment in excess of 19 credits in a semester are $2,500 per credit. For information on billing and payments, please visit the University's Student Financial Services website.
- Indirect costs are not billed by Columbia and reflect estimated living and miscellaneous expenses incurred by students for the academic year; yours may vary.
- Figures above do not include the costs of relocating to New York, if applicable.